Due to the weather forecast – October 26th race is cancelled

Due to weather forecast today’s, race is cancelled If anyone still wants banquet tickets, please call Tiff at 570-380-9182
Have a great off-season! See everyone in March!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s